Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 306 of Giving Thanks

Today I armed myself with the Spirit, and put my research cap on. And, this evening, I had an opportunity to talk to a physician who validated that I am not crazy – that all the years of educating myself, trying things and working toward becoming whole physically again; I have been on the right track.

I am grateful for technology today, and the connection that it offers. Simply said today, I am stepping forward believing that relief and healing is secured – that my God has all things lined up and in order. Thank You Lord for Your healing hands and Your faithfulness – as I embark on this leg of the journey, I am hopeful for the restoration of all my cells, that the old will be replaced with the new – that my body will be reborn, as my heart and soul.

In Your hands Lord, I trust all of me to Your hands for healing and restoration.  This week I cried out “enough Lord” I knew that my breaking point was near, and again, as so many times before He answers “yes, I AM ENOUGH FOR YOU!


“In every healing we experience, we have a pledge of the resurrection of the body. Jehovah-Rapha, who brings us up from the gates of death, will, at the time appointed, bring us up from the very pit of corruption. He who restores health to our bodies will restore life to our bodies in the resurrection (I Cor. 15:51-56).

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.