Saturday, December 20, 2014

Would you help me?

Someone you know has Lyme disease, maybe only one person, but one nonetheless... maybe that person is me, maybe it's a friend of church, or a neighbor - it could be someone who doesn't even know they have Lyme, but are dealing with many physical, emotional and medically unexplained illnesses.

It is my daily desire to make a difference... to give someone else hope in times that are hopeless through introducing them to my hope - my heavenly Father, my King.

Regardless what my body does or does not do daily, I know that who I am revolves around my relationship to my Creator, not my attachment to this body. This flesh has caused problems for me through sin, fault of my own...as well as the ravage deliverance from the world through more than just a bacteria.

I desire to connect with others suffering from Lyme so that we can share resources, encourage one another on this journey.

video


Please share to help get the word out...

Shawn Boreta
shawnboreta@gmail.com




Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.