Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thankful Life - January 1, 2015


This is definitely a year of expectation.

Conquer is the expectation!

Not that others have not been, but this is the present. This past year has given many opportunities to grow and see God. I have so much to be grateful for. First, a heavenly Father who guides, comforts and secures me daily and has given me the gift of seeing many miracles already in my life, and many this past year. I am emotionally strong and Spiritually aware and hungry to seek Him more.

There are many days that I am at the end of my own will physically and greatly hang on to His.

Simply stated tonight, as I conserve my energy.


"When my heart was embittered
and I felt stabbed in my kidneys,
then I was brutish and ignorant.
With you I was like the beasts.
But I am continually with you;
you have hold of my right hand.
You will guide me with your advice,
and afterward you will take me into honor.
Whom do I have in the heavens except you?
And with you I have no other desire on earth.
My flesh and heart failed,
but God is the strength of my heart and my reward forever.
For indeed, those distancing themselves from you will be ruined.
You destroy each who abandons you for harlotry.
But as for me, the approach to God is for my good.
I have set the Lord Yahweh as my refuge,
in order to tell all your works.
"
 ~Psalm 73:21-28 (Lexham English Bible)
Prayers appreciated today for myself and several of my friends going through this Lyme struggle: Tara, Sonja, Nanci, Lara and others... strength and courage to continue this fight. I am at work, but truly want to be home in bed. My eyes are heavy, my body is weak, my will is stretched... LORD into Your arms and upon Your yoke, bring me through. In Christ Jesus I praise for daily mercies to push through and times of rest for which I crave and desire.

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.