Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Thankful Life - February 10, 2015


Laying it all down. And picking it all up with the strength of my Guide.

"I am fearfully and wonderfully made, and although God has allowed this illness… This pain… These trials, him greatly aware that I am loved, treasured and valued beyond reason and comprehension. Only in God's Will in that moment to moment strength of the Holy Spirit and because I am His, I am healing."

This little mantra came about while we were at my last doctor's appointment, my amazing daughter was with me. I had an excruciating headache by the time I got to his office, so he introduced me to chakra. Immediately the bells and whistles and red flags went off in my head, and the familiar motivating fear (of the unknown entity) came in. He proceeded to show me the"Chakra" points and dialogue his spiritual version of the mantra. Every part of my body was uncomfortable, my head and it's pounding, was also spinning in a million directions. "Lord give me the strength to review and correct and not concede, or agree" were the words that ran through my head. My doctor is very kind and compassionate… And the words "I know you have your own beliefs, and you will put your words to this".

On the way home from the doctors, my daughter and I came up with these words… And so I worked on this little exercise praying before hand, and hitting the chakra points.

One of the challenges is I was supposed to do "this thing" every time I had pain… I started with the headaches, and after many attempts over a couple of days, my heart seemed to bleed… my Spirit was grieving. It wasn't until this morning's quiet time, that I realized once again… It's not that we should try to wrap God around what the world gives us. We are to be Christ-like as we live out this life. Start with Christ and not accept the things of this world. It is not spirituality, it is wholly relationship… wholly coming to Him!

So my prayer today is that I can be strong in every moment. As I look for answers with this illness, I will be talking to lots of doctors, and medical professionals moving forward; many of who are very "spiritually" driven. I have to be firm in what I know, what has brought me this far so far is ONLY BY the grace of God, and His abilities. And only God will make me capable to accept His work through this healing process… His healing!

Today, is the day you step out... believe... forgive... hope...

May God's insights and strength be always present in your thoughts. May His light and promises be at "top of mind", and the Holy Spirit be sought at every moment that is doubtful, resentful, hopeless. He is for you. Let our faith Father grow and mature daily, and our hearts rejoice in this process. Let us believe without seeing (Heb. 11:1). Let us forgive those who hurt us, and learn to let go (Ephesians 4:31-32). Let us grow in Your Word daily Father and know YOU ARE FOR US. That there is nothing we need to do, because He DID IT ALL. "When Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, It is finished! And He bowed His head and gave up His spirit." -John 19:30 (Amplified Bible)


‪‬©2015 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta

#LymeLifeHOPE
#ThankulLife‬
‪#‎GivingThanksDaily‬
‪#‎LifeinColorandWORDs‬

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.