Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Life is a Prayer - April 2, 2015

Heavenly and mighty and perfect God, the love of my life, my light, my hope and all of joy come from You and what You have given me... and what You have planned for me. Help me Father to stay in step and on this path - which is so narrow, and such an honor to be on. Help me LORD God to uphold Your instruction, heed Your correction and revel in Your promises.

Thank You for living again, and giving me the greatest gift - YOU IN THIS LIFE and LIFE EVERLASTING. THANK YOU, THANK YOU... HOLY SPIRIT LIFT MY EYES TOWARD YOU IN THIS FIGHT... comfort me in this life. For these are things I am grateful for every day.

This morning as I come to You, I thank You for the night's mercies, the morning's hope and this days desire to pursue You more and wholly. Please help me Lord Jesus in Your strength to guard my heart and seek truth. Shield my eyes and mind from WHAT IS NOT YOU, to not be swayed, tainted or desirous of that which glitters and appears to shine, but is not You. Help me to see justice and share righteousness that exudes Christ in my desires, my thoughts and my deeds. I love You LORD God, and seek to trust You with "all of this", it's just way too much for this child of Yours to handle. Thank You for carrying me through thus far, and I trust You will carry me through to the end. This race is Yours in both my weariness and my moments of full physical strength. Help me mighty and perfect Savior to remember where my strength and perseverance truly comes from.

I am not alone, thankfully because I cannot do this without You. I lay my heart, my fears, my doubt, my life before You King Jesus - thank You for taking what was mine to the cross. Thank You for redeeming me, although I deserve nothing. Thank You for giving me life - LIFE WITH YOU in this life and in eternity.

Thank You for my strength and courage undergirded and wholly powered by my Holy Spirit, because of my Jesus and accepted by my God - for because of this, I am saved. I am saved. Thank You, thank You. Amen.

[ Jesus Predicts His Death and Resurrection a Third Time ] And as Jesus was going up to Jerusalem, he took the twelve disciples by themselves and said to them on the way, “Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be handed over to the chief priests and scribes, and they will condemn him to death, and will hand him over to the Gentiles to mock him and flog him and crucify him, and on the third day he will be raised.” ~Matthew 20: 17-19 (Lexham English Bible)

©2015 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
#LymeLifeHOPE
#ThankfulLife

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.