Friday, May 1, 2015

Thankful Life - April 30, 2015

 


There are so many things today that draw my sights toward thankfulness. I could go on and on... and on listing them - and I will. My husband is the greatest, and this is not an affirmation, this is truth. After 17 years (almost), we are well with one another. I have the most loving and caring daughter, who loves God and is on her journey... I woke up this morning, and despite the fact that I wanted to stay in bed - I got up and went to work... we can pay our bills this month.... I can help a friend out because we have a roof over our heads... I work with amazing people,

But this "list" of gifts is not the "why" to this journey of Giving Thanks Daily. My greatest thanksgiving today is knowing that the Holy Spirit's work in my life, heart and soul gives me hope beyond measure, and that makes me see things new daily. So really the list is a list of One.

"How lovely is Your temple, Your dwelling place on earth,
    O Eternal One, Commander of heaven’s armies.
How I long to be there—my soul is spent,
    wanting, waiting to walk in the courts of the Eternal.
My whole being sings joyfully
    to the living God.
Just as the sparrow seeks her home,
    and the swallow finds in her own nest
    a place to lay her young,
I, too, seek Your altars, my King and my God,
    Commander of heaven’s armies.
How blessed are those who make Your house their home,
    who live with You;
    they are constantly praising You." ~Psalm 84:1-4 (The Voice)

That's it..



Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.