Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Thankful Life - July 21, 2015


Holy Spirit help me conquer all that is not of You in my life through every trial and in every triumph... help me know victory is already accomplished.

Broken Hearts… Lord I'm praying for those who are heartbroken, heartsick, broken Period!!
Praying for those who say, "I can't do it anymore"… For those who are tired and weary Lord God I pray for a new peace, Your presence.

FOCUS... FOCUS... FOCUS!

It is not our job to have all the answers, but it is our job to focus on the LORD for the answers He reveals. We must seek Him with all our questions and His plan will be laid out before us. It does not mean He will tell us to step here and here for every step, but will point us in the direction that we can walk toward - hold on to and change in the process.

In the times when I am seeking a change... I really try to remember that God will grow us wherever we are - and help the desires of our heart to meet up with His will... praying! I have had to learn to trust that God will deal with those who I struggle with in my life. Daily I can expect to see how God uses each and every situation... In your own trials, know that our El Roi (the God Who Sees) hears, sees and knows your tears, pleas and heartaches - all of them are carried by the LORD already... praying you can let Him be the only One carrying your burdens.

God forgives us... when we ask and repent... Jesus does not instruct us to forgive ourselves... only our God forgives... and we can receive that in the power of the Holy Spirit. And, as He forgives us, we are to forgive others... and again, we can forgive in the power of the Holy Spirit.

I have so lost my faith in moments when my mind and heart desire to be well with every fiber of my body... yet, my body rebels against those thoughts regularly. BUT GOD IS FAITHFUL, and I am learning and growing closer to Him because of trials, challenges and set backs. But there is progress!
Progress is not always apparent. But when I choose to step out in expectation, I am rewarded by my belief that the LORD is always working... that "He will never leave nor forsake me" because with my Savior, I am "strong in my weakness" AND HE IS ENOUGH...

I don't want to wake up every day and wonder [speculate], "is this the day I will see the miracle in my body?".... I DO want to wake up everyday in AWE of the wonders [amazement, miraculous work or event] of my Creator, while standing in faith daily of the miracle that is my Savior!

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me." ~Galatians 2:20 (New American Standard Bible)

Father, help us to be encouraged today and through our time(s) in the desert and uncertainty... You are our hope and reason for this life. Help us to see the things that You have for us to reap, sow and harvest in the midst of EVEN AND ESPECIALLY THIS. WE love You Father and trust Your work and miracles within these bodies. LORD God help us to revel in the possibilities to glorify You, as we fall more deeply in love with You daily. Thank You for the daily opportunities to grow and become Christ-like in our trials. We seek strength and courage to fight our flesh to submit to discouragement and doubt. We seek strength to shine the light that You so graciously pour into our hearts, minds and lives through Your perfect and beautiful Word. Help me to see YOU! Help me to be LIKE YOU! In the hope of Christ's work on our behalf and the wisdom and pursuit of the HOLY SPIRIT in this life as You prepare us for the next. Amen.

© 2015 Giving Thanks Daily
 #LymeLifeHOPE
 #ThankfulLife
 #GivingThanksDaily

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.