Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Thankful Tidbits - July 8, 2015



Walking in grace and living Christ-like means more than quoting scripture and talking about God. It is approaching difficult people realizing that your "shared moments" together are not their only moments of their day. That difficult person may have just received devastating news, had a fight with their kids or spouse or may be in chronic pain... You never know how God will use you to minister to their heartache and pain... and guess who else God ministers to?

Let us walk in grace and lead with our heart for God.

Have a great and thankful day....
Shawn Boreta




Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.