Friday, July 10, 2015

Thankful Tidbits - Jordyn Michaels - July 10, 2015

 
Sometimes I feel like God specifically designs trials with my name on them! And my natural response is resistance. I don’t like trials. I’m not comfortable and sometimes they even hurt. I know in my head that God does NOT make mistakes... HE NEVER says ‘oops’ or ‘I shouldn’t have done that’.  God knows my weaknesses and character defects and He knows what it takes to help me grow...and He does for you as well....aren’t you thankful that He loves us enough to NEVER let up or give up. God is more concerned with our character than He is our comfort.
 
He ALWAYS has our best in mind. You may be in the middle of a trial or being tested right now. 
 
Know this...
 
God’s at work!  The hurts and trials of our lives are never wasted. God is purposeful in all He does and all He allows. He is all together trustworthy....and His love for us is incomprehensible. Today I WILL, with God’s help,  "Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus". ~1 Thessalonians 5:18
 
It’s ALL good...
 
God’s in control!

Always Thankful,

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.