Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thankful Tidbits - July 9, 2015


God is the one who has won... the enemy will work tirelessly to distract you from your calling... it will look like many things, yet we have to fight submission to the things that will take our eyes off of our purpose. It is a moment to moment fight - don't be deceived in thinking that the busyness and illness and family matters are all that God has planned for you. Sometimes you have to step away from circumstances of life to live the life that Jesus died for. Living in despair, doubt, fear and being overwhelmed is not included in the plans of our Creator. 

You are a child of the King... loved, adored, protected, healed, victorious... 

"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden" ~Matthew 5:14 (New American Standard Bible)

God desires us to live for Him, despite the distractions.
God desires us to live for Him, knowing that there will be distractions.
God desires us to live for Him, understanding that we will not know how to manage distractions.
God desires us to live for Him, because He provided a way.

"I tell you these things to help you; I am not putting difficulties in your path but setting before you an ideal, so that your service of God may be as far as possible free from worldly distractions." ~1 Corinthians 7:35 (J.B. Phillips New Testament)

My prayer is that we will all learn to live for Christ in a way that is hopeful, joyful, fearless, confident and expectant. My prayer is for all of us to shine through the challenges and live victoriously!

"While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world." ~John 9:5 (New American Standard Bible)

Have a great and thankful day....
Shawn Boreta

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.