Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thankful Life - September 17, 2015


If a ministry claims the promise of healing and financial stability .... run. These are not promises of God. I see so many false teachers "having their way" with God's people and my heart breaks. Let us pray for discerning hearts, minds and actions (see 1 John 4). TEST EVERYTHING (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

God promises us eternity with Him, only when and if we choose to accept His gift of our Savior Christ Jesus, while admitting that we are sinners and need to be saved.

I have h...ad so many people tell me if I "believe more", "trust more"... God will heal me.
That is not what God's word says. He promises to never leave nor forsake His children (Deuteronomy 31:8, Hebrews 13:5), His beloved in times of trial. He promises to strengthen us (Isaiah 40:28-31, Psalm 18:32-34, 2 Timothy 4:17) and help us press on in times of trial - as we pursue His will for our life (1 Peter 4:11)... I have learned that my attitude changes everything. There are times when I have nothing left, but I seek Him diligently... often.... wholly, and I am strengthened to keep going (Psalm 27:1, Matthew 10:52).

Let my life reflect Your will precious Savior (2 Corinthians 5:17, Romans 12:2). In a nutshell, "Since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God;" ~1 Peter 1:23 English Standard Version

I am reminded often, to seek God and His instructions for my life - He'll handle the rest in His time. If I am not getting what I desire (healing, for example), He has something amazing set aside for me as I pursue Him.


"Don't be troubled. Trust in God. Trust also in me." ~John 14:1 Common English Bible

What are some of the verses you hold dear to allow God to move you from desperation to glorifying Him through submission?#LymeLifeHOPE
#LifeinColorandWords
#GivingThanksDaily
#ShawnBoreta
Ⓒ2015 Shawn Boreta, Thankful Life

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.