Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Life is a Prayer - January 21, 2016


My God is my stronghold and boy, does He hold me up every day. Today, however has been a strengthing of faith in my own faith today. Despite the fact that I KNOW I AM GOD'S PRECIOUS ONE, I am struggling with others in my life greatly today.

The grumbling of others can completely bring me down... and as the walls cascade on top of my heart, I cry out to the LORD to encapsulate me and keep me from dwelling in these places. To help me focus on His goodness, and "Let Go" of all ...that does not come from Him. My problems are few, but His mercies are many.

Heavenly and gracious God, my Father, my Fortress... be with me this moment, strengthen my convictions, help me to allow the things (words, views, criticism) that mean nothing to glorify You to just "roll off", "get lost" and "be removed" from my life. Help me to embrace my own changes and advances toward Christ-like, pray for greater ways to cope, speak out or correct in wisdom through the intervention of the Holy Spirit. In the mighty name of Jesus, I pray in expectation of a better "next moment" in this life. Thank You for helping me see each day as new. Thank You for reminding me that I am to 'harbor' nothing of ill thoughts or deeds... that I am to live in light, and represent Light in ways that move others to wonder why. Today Lord Jesus remember me in your time with our Father... help me to puruse You... love You more deeply... grow in grace and wisdom... to let go... love others more intentely and remember that it through only You I can do all these things. Amen.
If you are dealing with difficult people, my prayers are with you tonight.

#LymeLifeHOPE
#ThankfulLife
#PrayerPrayerPrayer

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.