Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Prayer for Murphee, January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016 (11:30AM)

Hello Little Murphee...
Today is a day of change. At 9:29am your mama sent me a text letting me know that you are coming. I am very excited to meet you  -  I’ve been praying for you since before you were known about here on earth. You are our wonderful gift – God’s creation and amazing wonder. How grateful I am to here as you grow. I pray for your heart to know God, your life to be His and to be filled with His grace and love as you grow.

Murphee, we are expectant to see you soon and help you in this world. We are expectant that our amazing Father in heaven will greet you and be with you every day. Jesus, thank You for intervening for our family and guiding Murphee thus far. Be with her now as she travels from the comforts of her mama’s womb into this world. Fill her lungs with air and her cells with all that she needs to flourish and start this life well.

Murphee, you should know how loved you are in all parts of your life. You may, one day not feel loved, but you are. Eternally and as a gift, you have the unending love of our Creator – who gave us a gift to be with Him forever. He gives us the choice to accept the greatest of all gifts or not. It will be my everyday prayer that you seek Him as He pursues you.

We are now waiting for you to make your appearance. We are praying for your mama, the doctors and nurses right now. Father and amazing God, than You for watching over our girls and keeping them ever in Your loving care. Help our hearts to continue trusting You. Help us to not be anxious; Your Word says, “Be anxious for nothing” Phil. 4:6-7, “Cast all your cares”, 1 Peter 5:7, Psalm 55:22 “I will not be shaken” the Words in Psalm 55 continues. This is my prayer, right now. I do not want to worry or be anxious, I only want to trust that our God is right here with us in all of this. AND HE IS. Amen in the name of Jesus.

Today, my baby girl had her own baby girl. At 12:02PM PST on January 11, 2016, Murphee Josephine Ehlers entered this life to join her mama, Myranda Ehlers and her dad, Kip Ehlers. At 6 lbs, 12 oz., and all 19 ¾ inches of her will take on this world with guidance, love and prayer as she learns and grows.

Miss Murphee, this is one of many letters from your gramma to come. I love you so much already… and so grateful that my heart will expand unendingly to hold you in it.




"The Lord is good... He showers compassion on all His creation." Psalm 149:9 (New Living Translation)

#thankfullife
#givingthanksdaily
#grammaslove


Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.