Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Prayer for Murphee, January 12, 2016

I came to see you again today - my precious Murphee.

Father help our Murphee adapt to her new environment. Help her mama know her needs and be completely in tune with our Murphee's internal clock; help her mama to keep seeking You in the "not so easy' moments of becoming 'mama'. Praying for her daddy too LORD - to be the encourager, strength and warrior of his family before You might and amazing God. Thank You for keeping my family safe and sound in the presence of the Holy Spirit. Thank You Jesus for standing in the gaps for all our needs and interceding perfectly in all areas of our lives. We love You LORD God and trust in Your strength for all things.

As I lift my precious granddaughter up at this time, I expect peace in Your presence, trust in your plan and purpose through, with and in Christ Jesus I pray. Thank You Lord and amen.





"The Lord is good... He showers compassion on all His creation." Psalm 149:9 (New Living Translation)
 

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.