Friday, January 15, 2016

Thankful Life January 15, 2016



Give all your worries to the Father. He can handle it, whatever it is.

In Crisis? Never forget who you belong to.

Just keep running to Him... lament, but keep seeking His goodness and the good in this life... make sure you have a group of other believers to come to your aid. You will have to ask...

You are stronger because of the Holy Spirit in you ---- it is a moment to moment exercise to "exercise faith"... On the good days, find ways to help stay focused on healing, keeping in mind that this is all temporary. Keep gratitude the top of your thoughts... write yourself notes on good days...

Find someone you can encourage... pray for... learn and grow in Christ with... I know it seems impossible - and unattainable... keep pressing in, He's going to give you the strength to continue.

Only speak words of life into your own life and others...
We have the power to see our lives differently, and live out God's purpose for each and every one of us.

He is and always will be "for you"... "for me"....

"I am sick"
"I am depressed"
"I am not good enough"
"I am broken"

Don't speak those words... I know it's hard to imagine... but you have to imagine the greatest of moments... (not like prosperity messaging here), but in the promises of God.

"Putting all your troubles on Him, for He takes care of you." ! Peter 5:7 (Basic English Translation)



Well let me put it like my unbelieving doctor said once.... "what if you don't get better, will you just stop living? Live in the day." I felt those words were directly for me from God.

I believe it was all part of God's plan to change my focus. I lived too many years depressed and worried about my health. So, what you the question is "what if I lived like I am already better?" KNowing that we have bad and horrible moments.

It's the hardest thing ever.

Really, it's what we are called to do.

LIVE FOR HIM... and He will infuse our lives with HOPE BEYOND MEASURE.

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.