Friday, February 26, 2016

My Life is a Prayer - February 26, 2016


I spent many hours praying last night. Pouring my heart out and giving the heartbreak to my Father. And it took continual prayer to keep the ploys of the enemy out of my thoughts and seeking my Father at the front of my thoughts. I never really think of myself as a worrier, but I do have a few things that I have true, deep concern about.

Today, LORD, help me in constructive, productive and prayerful ways to bring these things completely to You to resolve my heart. I cannot share the heartbreak that is weighing so heavily on me, but I can share some of the thoughts that came after much prayer and meditation. We know that the things of this world are temporary. Our life here is but a flicker, in the entirety of eternity. When we are facing giants, or going through storms, or dealing with difficult people, or fighting through our own hurt, we can know 100% that our God is in this fight with us, WHEN WE SUBMIT to Him.

This is the hardest thing for us to do.

His purpose, as lived out in this flesh can often 'feel' off, wrong or uncomfortable. Until we can live for Him, trust Him wholly, belief He is for us, anchor our lives in His Word, we will feel our way through, rather than allowing Him to lead us through. Feelings keep us in fleshly bondage and will ultimately fail us, following Christ frees us to live in hope, truth and grace and will allow us to realize the many mercies and favors of our living God, Father, Savior and Helper.

Help us LORD to let go of our feelings and hold onto Your Word, promises and live in the hope you so desire for us. Don't be so resolved in your decisions that you won't allow God to work in your situation and heartache. Miracles happen all the time... God's power in our lives is beyond our comprehension and imagination. Let your decision be to ALLOW GOD TO TAKE OVER.... And you to submit!

#LymeLifeHOPE
#GivingThanksDaily
#MyLifeisaPrayer

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.