Friday, April 1, 2016

Prayer for Murphee, April 1, 2016

Thank You Father for the beautiful life I am getting to live out. It is definitely not an easy life, but it is a life that is worth living. Today, as I wind down and think about how much there is to be grateful for, the first thing that comes to mind is my family. I am truly grateful for a husband who supports me in every way, is patient, kind and loving; my daughter, who is the greatest of cheerleaders, especially in the times when I am "high maintenance", her husband for taking care of her and the amazing baby who entered our life on January 11th. It is an amazing journey, in which I expect to see more wonderful moments. I lift my Little Murphee up to You Father, that she will desire to love You deeply - that the Holy Spirit will indwell and will be present as she grows, in heart and in body. Help me, her mommy and daddy, and all who will help guide her to step always toward Jesus. We love You LORD and trust Your hand upon our lives. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray.

#thisgrammasscribbles
#givingthanksdaily
#PrayerforMurphee


Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.