Saturday, April 2, 2016

Quick Thought - April 2, 2016

Regarding responding to those who lovingly, want to pray for "healing" for those who are ill (chronic, acute or terminal).

I believe God's will is for His children to seek Him exclusively - as a believer, I have grown into knowing this. In the midst of "it all", I have found bits and pieces, as well as an avalanche of blessings. I believe that our healing (complete) is through the blood of Jesus through the resurrection. I believe that especially in the physical trials, we can see God in new ways, His ways, and with a heart to seek Him more. Everyone's journey is so different, for me, it was starting to "give thanks daily"...

When people say they pray for my healing, I respond typically with, "I already am healed.... pray that I can know God more deeply", often continuing, "even in all this, I have seen God. I may cry out in the times that seem tortuous, however, I am at a point in my faith journey, that I never feel abandoned because of my health.

It also prompts me to ask them how I can pray for them.

YET GOD.

#yetGod
#givingthanksdaily
#LymeLifeHOPE

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.