Sunday, May 15, 2016

My Life is a Prayer - May 14, 2016

A journal entry from January.

Reminded again today.... I am not anyone else's Holy Spirit - and with that said, when we try to be we can push people completely away, when sometimes what is required is prayer for truth, knowledge and wisdom... on our part as well as for the other person.

GOD.... brought several to encourage me, pray with me.... and gave me space to lament. Thank You God, you are faithful in all moments.

DON'T LET YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES prevent you from seeking HIM!

#LymeLifeHOPE
#ThankfulLife
#GivingThanksDaily

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.