Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Thankful Life - June 8, 2016

Fight.
Give.
Let.
Rest.
Submit.
Ponder.
Dwell.
Repent.
Heal.
Trust.
Believe.
Abide.
Release.
Break.
Love.
Express.
Allow.


Let Go.
Hold Fast.
Rest in His grace.
Trust in His purpose.
Dwell in His presence.
In Christ, Amen.


Sometimes there is so much I want to say and share, but only a word comes to mind when I write, not the intention will flow... so here it is. God, You know my heart, my pleas and Your plans. That is enough.


In the depths of my soul, my life cries out... in my every breath, Christ already responded.


"My soul yearns, yes, even pines and is homesick for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out and sing for joy to the living God." Psalm 84:2 (Amplified Bible, Classic Edition)

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.