Thursday, May 18, 2017

Pray Always

Heavenly and gracious Father... thank You for doing what I wasn't able... for sending Jesus to take "it all away"... for giving me choice so that I am truly Yours... help me Holy Spirit to keep in Your presence... stay true to Your desires, Your Word, Your will. Help me to (DAILY) BREAK FREE... help me to remember that I am forever forgiven - that gratitude comes in humility and is a gift that I can take in, give out and never let go of. Help me to fight through the grind, the challenges and reap the blessings in it all. Coming to You Lord Jesus and trusting Your intercession and knowing what my needs truly are.

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me

About Me

My photo

I love people. My life has been spent seeking new friendships and helping others. God's gifting is being worked out into His plan for me. I am excited to share insights of His leadings and lessons.