Translate

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 361 of Giving Thanks

I love how God uses everything to minister to me. To soothe my heart when I feel anxious or fearful or unsure.  For instance, the love of the children in my life and the joy I experience when I am near them. One of my favorite sounds is the chatter and questions of little ones. The words that need to be deciphered or pieced together from their little mouths to my sometimes, not so sensitive ears.

These glimpses of how things are, can be so unclear on the outside, but inside the directional is set, the clarity is there, I just haven’t been made aware of it yet. In hearing God’s voice – it is a familiarity of what that He sounds like, or what His presence feels like. That is what I pray for, that His voice is clear – that the piecing together comes more easily, and the sensitivity moves from my ears to my heart.

“God has poured out his love into our hearts.” ~ Romans 5:5

Lord I KNOW that you love me, I KNOW that you are always here for me and Your desire is for me to, not only hear You but to understand You as well. And my heart is full of the desire to do this too.

“Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers." ~1 Timothy 15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me