Translate

Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 911 of Giving Thanks

I have been in the middle of a raging Spiritual battle, and the most blessing time I can remember. Isn’t it funny how that works? Let me just say that we can see blessings even through the disappointments and uncertainty of our lives. Let us pray for wisdom in this area today. Let us be certain of who we serve and that is our appointment and the one we keep... removing the "dis"es in our lives and going toward the goal.

What a day. Actually what a week. I have been on vacation from work for a week, and although I am not quite ready to go back, I am honored to work for Christ. I am praying fervently for a changed heart and an open Spirit to see all the goodness of my position, as I pray for a change of position. This week, like so many others, I have needed direction. It seems the more I seek God, the more I realize I cannot be rightly guided without Him. It is a wonderful thing to know that the CREATOR (our Creator) of the universe resides in me, as my helper, counselor and lover of my soul.

No matter what the circumstances, with God, I know,“He has made everything beautiful in its time. He also has planted eternity in men’s hearts and minds [a divinely implanted sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy], yet so that men cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.” ~Ecclesiastes 3:11 (Amplified Bible)

It is yet another day of worship with the LORD. I continue in my communion with the Him. Let my praises be heard and let my heart be absorbed in His presence.

What a day. Actually, what a week. I was on vacation for the last week, and although I am not quite ready to go back, I am honored to work for Christ. I am praying fervently for a changed heart and an open Spirit to see all the goodness of my position, as I pray for a change of position.

A new position - that is what I ask for… but I have already received a new position, it was the position of “daughter of the King”, “Child of God” and a “New creature in Christ”!!!

“Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old things have passed away; behold, new things have come.” ~2 Corinthians 5:17 (Lexham English Bible)
“Finally, let’s draw near to the throne of favor with confidence so that we can receive mercy and find grace when we need help.” ~Hebrews 4-16 (Common English Bible)



© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me