Translate

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Thankful Life - December 7, 2014


God is merciful...

"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!" ~Matthew 7:11 (New Kings James Version)

How much more! It is not a question, but a beautiful truth!

Today was a great day. I will start with my final thought for today, KNOCK... for He will hear you... never stop SEEKING... my God is faithful. Our message today was on prayer. I love prayer, but after the message, I believe I "give up" way too soon. God desires us to be persistent... to pursue our desires, but most of all, HE DESIRES US TO SEEK HIM.

Prayer is everything... 

Dwelling in His promise, rather than the 6 roughest days this year.

"'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'" Isaiah 41:10 (New American Standard Bible)

#givingthanksdaily
#thankfullife
#LymeLifeHOPE
#LiveincolorandWORDS

© 2014 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me