Translate

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 592 of Giving Thanks

As the sun breaks through the clouds today, I am warmed by the sense of You Lord. I am filled with hope knowing that the storm has gone, and the sun will shine today. Today, I expect to bask in the SON, and celebrate the passing of the storm.

This morning I started my day well and spoke these words to the Father, “Lord as I step out into my day, I come to You for strength to do what I am assigned to do today. Lord, I pray that it is a clear instruction and the path is identified. Thank You for going before me, and being with me on my journey today. All in Your power mighty God, in Your presence and all for Your glory. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.”

This, my friends is a message for you, one that has been marinating in my heart since I accepted his marvelous gift. And, as He dwells in me, and I become who He intends me to be and as I grow more toward Him, the enemy gets angry. Every day we are "sold" lies... and with every lie we "buy", we get farther away in belief of who God made us to be. Ignore the lies of the enemy; you ARE good enough; you ARE loved; you ARE special and amazing; you ARE HIS. So, I say again, ignore the enemy, listen to the word and promises of our amazing God!

Did you know that it is never too late come to God?
Did you know that once forgiven, always forgiven?
Did you know that You have a BIG God, with perfect solutions to your problems?
Did you know that He wants to have a relationship with you?
Did you know all you have to do is ask Him?
He lives -
- you have hope because of Him
- you have freedom in Him
- you have eternity with Him
- you have power through Him

Now, do you know Him? All this assurance, grace, love, joy, hope and more is possible through the love and relationship with Christ.

“Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” ~John 14:6 (NIV)
“For the word of the LORD is right and true; He is faithful in all He does. The LORD loves righteousness and justice;  the earth is full of His unfailing love.” ~Psalm 33:4-5 (NIV)

It is always a good day when I begin it by going to my Father for forgiveness of all the things I did yesterday, doubted, feared, became irritated about and didn't remember His closeness in need. And a great day when I remember to thank Him for being here at every moment.

And when you are part of His family, you ARE good enough; you ARE loved; you ARE special and amazing; you are forgiven, once and for all and you ARE HIS.

And we can give thanks to Him over and over for His unfailing love and wonderful works in our lives. (Psalm 107:15)

“We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love be with us, LORD, even as we put our hope in you.” ~Psalm 33:20-22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me