Translate

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 498 of Giving Thanks

Sometimes I am amazed at how many times God allows the same lessons in my life; and the lessons come once I fail the test. Today, I had one of those repeated tests.

My day started out a little late, but I did not want to give up my quiet time, so I cut some ‘get ready’ time from my routine. I am grateful that I am one of those women who can get ready, start to finish, in twenty minutes.

So, as the test arrived, I did not hesitate even a second, I stopped and prayed, “Lord, take these feelings away. Toughen my skin. Make me respond as you would respond. Keep my eyes on You and allow me to release my feelings.”

‎
"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding." Ephesians 1:7 (NIV)

I am not saying “I have arrived”, I am saying that “I will arise, with the power of the Holy Spirit. And, today was one of them. Thank You for Your mighty presence today Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me