Translate

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thankful Life – December 31, 2013

I have been so fortunate in my life. Even through struggles and challenges, I can see God's work in so many things. As long as I can remember, there have been struggles around me.

This life delivers many opportunities to exercise faith... are you taking them?

What are some of your recent opportunities? Those that stretched your faith, strengthened your faith and shared your faith as you walked through them hand in hand with our Heavenly Father?

So quickly, again we are coming up on a new year. I can't remember times moving so quickly as they have these past few years. I don't want to miss anything that God has for me, so I am really working on avoiding the busyness. Enjoying the moments! Savoring everything that God has for me in this life. To be bold in faith, often means, doing things others will not even attempt. Let us be bold. In our boldness, He is with us every step and every breath of the way. He will strengthen, guide and give us the wisdom during this journey.

We can count on His presence and we can know that, as His children won by the blood of Jesus, we can do all things in confidence and in obedience because of WHO we hold inside us. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16 (New King James Version)

Let us be bold, and walk in His light and shine His glory in this world. I will not be preoccupied with the 'what ifs', but grateful for all that HE HAS DONE WITH MY 'what did nots'. Not sure if this makes since, but for years I thought that I could be so much 'farther along' if something would have been different - BUT WHAT I HAVE FOUND that because of all the 'what did not', bad decisions and in spite of 'me', HE HAS DONE AN AMAZING WORK IN ME. Let us remember to LET GO.

I share this because this is a time of renewal, as is every single day of our journey. I share this because this is a time of believing His greatness for your life. “Look at the proud: he is inwardly not upright; but the righteous will attain life through trusting faithfulness." ~Habakkuk 2:4 (Complete Jewish Bible)

YOU HAVE PURPOSE. He has a plan. "And Jesus said, [You say to Me], If You can do anything? [Why,] all things can be (are possible) to him who believes!" ~Mark 9:23 (Amplified Bible)

It's time to be expectant daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me