Translate

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Being His - July 12, 2014

As I sit here tonight, I am once again reminded how fortunate I am for this journey of gratitude and truly grasping His gift of His Word and promises. It truly seems like a lifetime ago, or even someone else's life, when I think of the road traveled with my Savior began. In the "trenches", not in the "glow" is where I see His light shining brightest for me. It has been through the harshest of circumstances and the bleakest of moments that He lifted my heart, soul and mind to meet His glory. And, it's the gift I so desire for everyone I meet, and the greatest news is our Creator, our Savior, our Helper also desires that for our lives.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~Isaiah 41:10 (New International Version)

Heartache....

Don't let the enemy have any of these moments... all your moments belong to God... belong to God to work out, filter through and repair. JESUS LOVES YOU... so much that He left us with the Holy Spirit (Him in us) to help us with all the details of living this life. Allow Him to work...

Hope...
His Orchestrated Purpose [toward] Eternity

First, choose Him!
Believe that He is your Salvation.
Trust He knows your circumstances and will not leave you stranded!

You Know that people will tear you down.
You know the enemy wants you to believe that.
You KNOW THAT GOD IS ALWAYS PRESENT.

Let the Holy Spirit be your GATEKEEPER!

There is no "but" in this life we lead with God... we say, Yet God!

Yet God, has great things for you. Yet God, desires His children to KNOW His promises...

God promised that He is all you need... "My grace is sufficient for you..." (2 Corinthians 12:9)


"But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and [a]show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!" ~2 Corinthians 12:9 (Amplified Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me