Translate

Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Life is a Prayer - November 23, 2014



I am ashamed Lord that I have let my exhaustion come before Your praise. That I have a allowed my exhaustion to keep me from Your daily Word. But I am not seeing this for what it is… A distraction. Help me today and give me strength. Give me strength as I decide to abide and to fight to be in Your will.
 
Lord I don't want to be so focused on me that I can't see others in front of me and their need. I've been a little self-absorbed and consumed with research for doctors, treatments… But I don't want to be the person people avoid because of all this. Help me Lord to figure out how to disseminate and adjust while going about my life here. Today I felt very broken and alone in this process! But also, someone who is severely reminded that I am not alone. Today, as my own advice was lovingly thrown back at me, I began to realize that I am allowing feelings to cloud my ability to truly see things for what they are. Help me with this broken heart father, and to not dwell in this place that is so dark. I love You Lord and I need You now. Crying out to you Jesus in the full strength of the Holy Spirit.

Father forgive me for not having enough faith, and strengthen me and provide it to me because I don't.

LORD our Father, You know the cries of Your children, and I pray for their hearts to be peaceful and wholly Yours. You know the prayers and needs of these beautiful brothers and sisters, and those who do not know You to come to Your saving knowledge through and in their trials... we pray for the workings of the Holy Spirit to be recognized and acknowledged in the hearts of all. We love You Lord Jesus for the work already accomplished and that which is yet to be done in us. Thank You for loving us so much and desiring us and pursing us. And, it's in Your precious name and trust in Your plans we pray. Amen.

Consider everything joy. 

Wow, I have to really ponder this one as I am so self-absorbed. Father... more of You - Less of me.

In Your presence I will find all of the joy necessary, while all of my needs are met. In Your presence Father I am comforted.

Testing Your Faith
"James, a bond-servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ,
To the twelve tribes who are dispersed abroad: Greetings.
Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials,  knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.  And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." ~James 1:1-4 (New American Standard Bible)


©2014 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta

#LymeLifeHOPE
#ThankulLife‬
‪#‎GivingThanksDaily‬
‪#‎LifeincolorandWORDs‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me