Translate

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Thankful Life - November 9, 2014

Breathe in all that our Risen Savior has for us today... 
we sing hallelujah, the Lamb has overcome. 

Healed by Your light Father and with every new sunrise, "I am renewed". I am blessed beyond measure or my imagination.  I cannot comprehend how much You LOVE me. In Your pursuit of me to know You more and be more like You, I desire "yet more" of You, and I pursue You, "yet more". I am so grateful for His pursuit. I can see how this path has been paved by Your mercies and sealed by Your grace. So that every detour, or road hazard and all of its lessons are enveloped and delivered by Your amazing plans for my life. I am thankful beyond words and thoughts. 

"Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day." ~2 Corinthians 4:16 (New American Standard Bible)
Regardless of what happens in this life - as children of God - we live through it because of what He did... because "it is finished", we live toward an eternity with a mighty and perfect God. The circumstances of this life that seem devastating... will not devastate us, but will form us. I had to hear this again today. God will sustain me. (Psalm 55:22; Isaiah 46:4; Psalm 37:24)

I am grateful for reminders and God's mercies throughout my day today: I can do all things... 

©2014 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta

#LymeLifeHOPE
#GivingThanksDaily
#ThankulLife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me