Translate

Sunday, January 12, 2014

It's quite simple... by Shawn Boreta

God wants you to believe Him... when He says, "you are already healed..." we are to believe. We can step in to the change necessary to know His healing. We must let go...

It was years of reprogramming my mind, that now indwells my heart.

You have to believe... you have to choose. BELIEVE... move forward... let go... embrace change.... love the challenge of change... KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALREADY HEALED... you just have to accept that you are His child and everything in Him is possible.

It is possible, because it is already accomplished for me and for you.

My journey of daily gratitude forged the path necessary so I can step in His confidence every day - His desire is for us to KNOW His grace and mercies. My prayer, daily, is for you to have the same confidence and awareness of His presence. Not every day is perfect, but every day is being perfected through Him.

Today, I invite you to join this journey of daily gratitude... to give thanks in new ways and realize His daily gifts for you - through the storms, in the hurricane of daily circumstances and in the calm that only He can bring. I encourage you to take a stand for your own life by giving it all to your Creator and Redeemer. It's time. It's your time to know His time for you.




#shawnboreta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me