Translate

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thankful Life - January 30, 2014

Yesterday as I began my morning, I knew that I had 'a day' before me... plenty to do, more to be added and so much that I would be inspired to do as the day progressed. And, yep, just as I expected - it was ALL and MORE than all that. Thank You LORD for strength and gumption. And, it was a good day.

As I start again today, I have to submit Father 'it all' to You! And, it will be a good day. Fear is not an issue in the moment to moment, but an underlying theme of this daily journey. This week, I am listening to and reading through Isaiah 43.

"Do not be afraid, because I have reclaimed you.
    I have called you by name; you are mine.
When you go through the sea, I am with you.
    When you go through rivers, they will not sweep you away.
    When you walk through fire, you will not be burned,
    and the flames will not harm you.
I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
    Egypt is the ransom I exchanged for you.
    Sudan and Seba are the price I paid for you.
Since you are precious to me, you are honored and I love you.
    I will exchange others for you.
        Nations will be the price I pay for your life." ~Isaiah 43:1-4 (GOD's WORD Translation)

Every day I need reminding that He paid the price, and every day I just need to believe a little bit that He is All for me, and ALL IS GOOD.

Father, from the roadblocks that thought and circumstances allow, help me to be in Your presence to see every breakthrough, every stopping point and mountain top that You have me in. Thank You for yesterday's challenges, resources and the friends who helped me see more clearly. Thank You for today, the plan and changed details that will occur... thank You Jesus for providing and doing 'it all' TODAY AND EVERY DAY, grateful in Your amazing and perfect name, amen!

#givingthanksdaily
#lifeincolorandWORDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me