Translate

Monday, January 13, 2014

It's Quite Simple - by Shawn Boreta

Every day I am blessed with new ideas... new assumptions... and in every moment, I am assured through His truth.

Someone said the other day, "that's their truth, and I have mine..." in love, I did not agree... but added, "their perception of 'THE' truth... since the reality is, things happen one way, and the situations are relayed another.

As I think about this, I wonder... "what if" (one of my favorite thoughts...) - what if we saw things the same way?

We would have nothing to look forward to in my opinion. We would see colors the same, the weather the same... YUCK... I love that "I love" the sunshine, and my best friend "loves" the rain. I love that "I love" vegetables, and I am challenged to make them "loved" by my husband, which he does not...

Love our difference, embrace the challenge to work together, love one another for our differences and see truth from God, and perception as an opportunity to connect with other or change our out own outlook.

#givingthanksdaily
#LifeincolorandWORDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me