Translate

Friday, December 19, 2014

ON THIS WINTER MORNING - Wanda Winters-Gutierrez

from our beautiful friend, Wanda Winters-Gutierrez

ON THIS WINTER MORNING

THIS IS FOR Family & Friends who are facing a challenge , or a test of faith....❄💕❄
"For I have known the thoughts that I am thinking towards you (-- an affirmation of Almighty God--) thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give to you prosperity and a hope filled life full of all good things..

The pic is a stool in front of the chair where I have my morning quiet time...the Rose just bloomed in my desert garden... It is called New Dawn.. And so it is... A Rose is about to bloom in your deep winter desert ... and New Life will Spring forth...❄💕❄💕❄please share❄💕



About Wanda
I am a writer of creative non-fiction and memoirs. A few of my books in publication include:  
- The Search for Peace: A Women's Guide to Spiritual Wholeness
- After the Storm: An Anthology for Survivors
- Family Secrets: Letters to My Granddaughters 

I do workshops, seminars, retreats, teaching Meditative Journaling...Writing Your Memoir...The Inner Life...and other subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me