Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 970 of Giving Thanks


It has been an incredible few days, and there has been much in my heart to be reconciled! I have been praying for clarity and I really believe I heard clearly, “Don’t store your treasures here”. I cannot explain what my ‘treasure’ is right now, but I will say, I really want to hear Him and do what He directs.

I have to remember every day and remind myself through many moments that it is only because of an incredible God and the work of the Spirit in me. I have to tell you, I am quite stubborn and move in the wrong direction more often than not. There is one thing I am greatly certain of is that no matter what happens, as long as I keep my eyes on the right things, my steps will be right as well – my heart will always be corrected because I am greatly loved.

 “And set your minds and keep them set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth.” ~Colossians 3:2 (Amplified Bible)

Let me continue to hear these words, “God has great plans for you. Don't ever doubt that. He is working you through many of your hang-ups and issues as we speak, so to speak.”

“Do not gather and heap up and store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust and worm consume and destroy, and where thieves break through and steal.” ~ Matthew 6:19 (Amplified Bible)

He will guide you, direct you and help you get through to perfection. You can count on Him.

Are you growing?
Are you reaching for higher ground, while staying firmly grounded?
Are you believing all of God's promises and living like they are true?
Are you allowing your life to be guided by the Spirit through much studying and abiding?
Are you obedient to His instructions?
Are you in need? Then all of the above will help fulfill your every need.

“But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.” ~ 2 Peter 3:18 (New International Version)

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."~ Jeremiah 29:11-13 (New International Version)

I believe it's time... let my heart be reconciled!



© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me