Translate

Thursday, December 20, 2012


Our God is bigger... but this world (satan) wants to make you believe the world (satan) is.

He loves us where we are, enough to have died for us, even in our rottenness... and loves us enough to direct and promise we will be perfected; not in this life, but in the next. With Him I stand, because of Him I am and through Him I will be more of Him, less of me. He takes the rottenness of our flesh and covers it with the perfection of His blood. He is all we need and all we will ever need. Let us pray that is truly our hearts' desires as His children. Let us praise that truth in the LORD is an amazing gift.

And someday we will be welcomed into heaven... home!

“[The Birth of Jesus] In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child.” Luke 2:1, 4-5 (New International Version)

My heart is expectant, not because it's Christmas, but because Jesus came to save... I am expectant that He is who He says He is. I am expectant that because of Jesus in my life, which only is because He did AND IT IS FINISHED; Jesus is my Savior, my Healer, my EVERYTHING.

May your hearts be filled with the gratitude for what He did, not what others will 'get you'. Let our gifts be those of joy, compassion and tenderness daily.

My heart is breaking in so many ways LORD for others in need. Help me, help us to do what you would do. Help us to give, not what is left over, but what is first just as You do for us through Jesus. Help us to know the way, the right way, Your way.
Struggling?
Emotionally wrought?

Choice is a Godly word. Less of self always comes to mind when I am dealing with my depression... but I would never lash out at God for I know that this life is a struggle, when we choose to struggle, but can be an amazing blessing even through times that are not so good.

There is always something to sing praises about when you remove your own feelings from the equation and focus on God and others. Others that is the key; not what they can do for you, not what God does and HAS ALREADY DONE... which in itself floors me and brings me weeping in joy, especially through the emotional down times.

CHOICE... you choose how to respond to your weaknesses.

Struggling?
Emotionally wrought?

Choice is a Godly word. Less of self always comes to mind when I am dealing with my depression... but I would never lash out at God for I know that this life is a struggle, when we choose to struggle, but can be an amazing blessing even through times that are not so good.

There is always something to sing praises about when you remove your own feelings from the equation and focus on God and others. Others that is the key; not what they can do for you, not what God does and HAS ALREADY DONE... which in itself floors me and brings me weeping in joy, especially through the emotional down times.

Do not direct your day with your emotions. Use your GPS... God's Purpose and Service.

Use your talents and direct your thoughts to the well-being of others, rather than on yourself. It is very difficult to 'feel sorry' for yourself when you are helping someone else.
His gift to us is faith, as little as we stand in it, we can know that He has given us all that is available to each and every one of us. Noel, He is strong, you are strong because of Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me