Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Quick Thought...


Tonight as I sit here, and let the last few months settle in... the changes the growth and the amazing work of our Father, I am in awe of how He uses everything to carry out His plan. For the things that seemed to be "out of whack" or "not in sync" with Your will LORD, I praise Your everything... Your promises for my family... Your provision that is always on time... Your favor and mercy in the times that seem to be "too much to bear"... Your saving work, Your redeeming process... Your perfecting guidance and correction. Thank You.


"And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." ~Matthew 18:3 (New International Version)


In awe of Him seems to be a steady pattern in my life. I am learning to trust - which is a very tough thing to do, when I want so desperately to hold onto the lacks that exist all around me. I am not sure that you can understand, but it's the days like today that I truly cling to... the days where I can see Him, His work and His plans through this journey which is a mystery in the flesh, and a victory in the Spirit... they days when I truly desire to let go of this world and all that is the flesh... the days that I know His presence is all that is permanent and truth.

““I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”” ~John 16:33 (New International Version)

Father in these moments when I can reflect on YOU and trust Your will and plan I ask for further strength and courage to keep pressing in through the moments when I just cannot see through the worries or lies of this earthly existence. Help me to remember my heavenly home and the truth that is what You have done for us. Help me to remember this always. Help me to see You always. Thank You for Your presence and Your daily grace to see through all that is not You. Amen.

© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me