Translate

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 973 of Giving Thanks

Help me LORD with my day - - as it begins - as it finishes out, let me know Your presence and strength. Help me to remember Your presence and strength.

Every day LORD is Yours... help me to remember this truth.

"But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.” ~John 16:7 (New International Version)

Hello Father, I need You. Today, I hold onto the promise that You are here for me and always near. I hold onto the promise that I will never be alone. I need an attitude adjustment, and change of heart and outlook in this one area. Father God, I cannot do this without You and I do not want to do anything without You. Help me LORD, to make good choices and move in the right direction. Help me see my errors and my faults so I can move as You will have me move. Help me now; help me tomorrow and thank You for helping me period. Amen.

Help me Father with this one. I tend to get irritated or hurt way too easily. Am I “getting” what I need to do? Am I learning, but more importantly, am I leaning?

I'm learning more and more to let go of the world and walk in the Spirit. It's a beautiful thing. Walking in the spirit is everything the Word says it is. Glory to God!

“I have said these things to you so that in me you may have peace. In the world you have affliction, but have courage! I have conquered the world.”” ~John 16:33 (Lexham English Bible)

I am having many of "those days"... where I have to completely stay focused on who I work for (God), rather than who I work for in the flesh. I have to remember that people just don't always "think" before they speak, or write an email. I have to remember that grace is as beneficial to me as I give it, as when I receive it.

Thank You LORD for the light in my heart, that comes from Your grace and Son. Thank You that in the dark times of this world, I do not have to travel far to find Your hope and mercy. Thank You that in the times of uncertainty, that CERTAINTY in You is promised and delivered without question. Thank You that I have You Father in all the times of my life.


©2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me