Translate

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Reflection - Hope in Jesus by Scott Colbertson

Hope in Jesus
by Scott Colbertson

I wish the folks that I used to run with and so many others could know what God has shown me in His love and wisdom through Jesus Christ. Being an addict, and at the rock bottom in my life, I cried out to Jesus. It's like He was standing right there saying, "I've been here all along."

One night after I gave my life to Him, I was feeling depressed and feeling sorry for myself wondering what I was going to do with my life. I was lying on my bed when I heard an audible voice that said, "Everything will be all right." From that moment, all feelings of depression and anxiety left me immediately. That blew me away like nothing else I had ever experienced.

Since then I have been seeking Him and His Word diligently. Now He blows me away all of the time with His love and generosity and wisdom. All we have to do is believe and learn to love as He loves us and trust that He will guide our way. This is just a blink of my life. From that pit that I was in to where God has me now.

But believe me, He loves us so much and He is so faithful in all His promises. Glory to God!
~Scott

Scott is an edifier for Ps139 group with our Wonderfully Made, Equip His People and Psalm 139 with purpose pages. He has the amazing gift of encouragement.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome testimony Scott! Hallelujah! God bless you brother! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by... I will share your comment with Scott.

    ReplyDelete

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me