Translate

Monday, November 5, 2012

A Look at Day 310

With heaven in mind, but not the motive, I live in hope, with extended joy and pray that my life will reflect the greatest gift ever given.

"Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness." ~Romans 10:1-3

With Jesus the work is DONE... when we work to win God's favor, we become religious and believe we must DO. There is no "do" on our part EXCEPT to believe that Jesus already was prosecuted, carried the cross, was crucified, died, laid in a tomb and rose from the dead, all as promised and written. That is what I believe and I pray others will come to realize. He is truly an awesome, trustworthy and faithful God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me