Translate

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 983 of Giving Thanks


Thought has been a big focus for me for so many years. How we think, impacts how we 'act'. How do I impact other's lives when I am positive and encouraging, compared to when I am needy and complaining. I believe there is no comparison. It is us to us to decide how we impact those around us. It's up to us how we interact, encourage and edify our faith.

Let me be impactful by living out my faith Father; help me to grow in holding every thought captive in Your light and according to Your desires.

Keep talking God... I have ears and heart way open tonight.

The enemy will pursue your thoughts to destroy and demolish all that is good and love.

Our Heavenly Father will correct, guide and draw us nearer... in love. Our might God will always be here, protecting us... Preparing us. It's time to step out of fear and press in to hear His voice, know His grace and mercy. He will never leave you.

We reflect God in the way we are made. In some ways, we are "like" God (Genesis 1); let us desire to be more like You LORD. We belong to You. You do not need us, but You can enjoy us... and He can enjoy us as we seek Him, desire Him, emulate Him and glorify Him in all we do.

Let Him help us here… God provides us amazing hope through His Word. Let us stand in hope through faith that we belong to the Creator of the universe, daughter or son of the King. Loved beyond measure, created wonderfully in His image, through love, in love and because of love.



God’s Protection in Times of Crisis
“One who lives in the secret place of the Most High
will lodge in the shadow of Shaddai.
I will say to Yahweh, “You are my refuge and my fortress,
my God in whom I trust.”
For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler,
from the plague of destruction.
With his feathers he will cover you,
and under his wings you can take refuge.
His faithfulness will be a shield and a buckler.
\You need not fear the terror of the night,
or the arrow that flies by day,
or the plague that spreads in the darkness,
or the destruction that devastates at noon.
A thousand may fall at your side,
and ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
You will only look with your eyes,
and see the punishment of the wicked.
 For you, O Yahweh, are my refuge.
You have made the Most High your dwelling place.
No harm will befall you,
and no plague will come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you,
to watch over you in all your ways.
In their hands they will bear you up,
lest you strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread on lion and viper;
you will trample young lion and serpent.
Because he loves me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will protect him because he knows my name.
He will call upon me and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him,
and show him my salvation.” ~ Psalm 91 (Lexham English Bible)

Move us LORD for darkness to light... brokenness to hope. 

© 2013 Giving Thanks Daily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me