Translate

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Broken and open by Shawn Boreta

While sitting in some teaching this morning and in some of the silent times the following words flowed through...

Don't fake it.
He knows it.
Desire it.
He desires it for you.
Don't indulge in distractions.
For He is the main attraction.
What is the place of, ahead of God, away from God?
Do hope and pray for the desire of knowing all He desires for you.
Broken and open.
Saved and free.
Me alone.
God all around, all about me.
My heart devour.
What He desires.
Empty me of me.
Fill me of You.
Give me more.

For more, always, more, He is always enough, but I will never know enough.
Me for You.
In Him alone.
Let Him take it all.
Let me hold nothing and release all.
Remember His goodness., but hold new times of passion.
Dig deeply in His well.
Pursue after my heart's desire.
My heart's desire be Yours.
Let me thirst to hold all of You LORD!
Hear Him in all the leading.
LORD, fully occupy me.
Let You soak through deeply, wholly; completely.
Unearth all Your treasures in you.
When we thank God in all things, we can do all things.


© 2013 Shawn Boreta, Giving Thanks Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me