Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 1000 of Giving Thanks



This journey has changed my life forever… He has changed me. I am grateful that “it is finished”, regardless of my circumstances; “it is finished”, even in the storm; “it is finished”, thank You LORD!

 “All the rich of the earth will feast and worship; all who go down to the dust will kneel before Him those who cannot keep themselves alive. Posterity will serve Him; future generations will be told about the Lord. They will proclaim his righteousness, declaring to a people yet unborn: He has done it!” ~Psalm 22:29-32 (New International Version)
Yes our God is WOW... He brings His promises to light during struggle, increases our faith and provides miracles in ways that only HE CAN. We manifest through our words... our thoughts.
So many say, "He will not give you more than you can handle", I will phrase it the way I hear Him tell me every day... He does give me things I can't handle, so I will COMPLETELY SUBMIT TO HIM.

My prayer a few days ago...
“Praying for vision in many ways today. Vision to see with God's eyes, all things to do with my job (and the way I am to make a living). Moving toward my Chief Definite AIM in mind, in prayer and on my heart”. And today Father, I am so grateful for the correction with my eyes... and moving toward my Chief Definite Aim daily...

He gives rest to the weary, strength to the weak, peace to the restless, grace to all who know Him... That's me LORD... thank You for being all I need. My writing is His way of working out His details in me - daily... through His promises and so much hope.

Don't miss that part of your walk. It's the best part of walking with the LORD... leaning on and growing. He loves you beyond measure, without ceasing, unending grace is yours through the blood of Christ. Praise Him in your trials... Praise Him in your struggles... He knows your tearful moments, your triumphs and your times in crying out to our Father.

Remember the enemy will do all things to keep God's people away from their work... don't ever believe he will let up... the closer we are to God, and cling to God, the harder he works to devour us, to keep us from ministering to others... he works diligently to keep us in despair.

We are protected, however, he does penetrate in our moments of weakness. Trust we have a mighty God, believe we are His... but pray for protection, clarity and discernment... in the good moments and through the tough times.

Are you struggling tonight… you must know whose you are… know Him, and get to know who you are through Him. Call on Him, over and over. Be encouraged by knowing who you belong to – if you do not know, you can – call on Him, over and over. He answers.

"deliver me from my enemies..." ~Psalm 18:6
"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble..." ~Psalm 32:7
"The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them..." ~Psalm 34:17
"I cry out to God Most High, to God, who vindicates me..." ~Psalm 57:2
"For I know the plans I have for you..." ~Jeremiah 29:11

Praying, praying, praying.

I am grateful that “it is finished”, regardless of my circumstances; “it is finished”, even in the storm; “it is finished”, thank You LORD!


© 2013 Giving Thanks Daily



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me