Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 997 of Giving Thanks


My flesh has many needs, most of which will not be met with the desires of the flesh... my spirit has one need that will replenish, refill and regenerate every part of me physically. Help us LORD to move out of the victim mentality and into Your VICTORY! Let us continue to praise You, believe You and trust You… let us rejoice, Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.” ~Philippians 4:4 (New International Version)

Sometimes the biggest mountain in my way is me... help me remove me LORD. We are what we focus on... We manifest in our life (build, create) what we focus on most. When we talk about our pain, hurt, heartache, we believe that there is nothing else for us. For me, when I focus on the physical pain, I tend to 'feel' it more. I just keep pressing into our LORD. He is faithful, when we depend on Him, He delivers. Let the things that are not edifying to your life be the background, and let only God be the foreground.

 “A single day in your courts is better than a thousand anywhere else! I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God than live the good life in the homes of the wicked.
“For the LORD God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The LORD will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.
“O LORD of Heaven’s Armies, what joy for those who trust in you.” ~Psalm 84:10-12 (New Living Translation)


As I have prayed today, I was overjoyed with all the wonderful gifts and blessings I see all around me. I thank You Father for delivering in amazing ways and giving me the opportunity to see so much right before my eyes. Thank You Father for amazing days, even in the ordinariness of this life – I so appreciate the details you share with me, so often.  Thank You for Your Word, Your work, Your promises and the Holy Spirit; my Helper, my Guide and my Translator. As I read through Isaiah 6 tonight, THIS REALLY CAUGHT MY ATTENTION – 

“Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, 
“Whom shall I send?  And who will go for us?”
And I said,
“I am here!
Send me!” ~Isaiah 6:8 (Lexham English Bible)

I WANT TO BE THE ONE THAT SAYS, "SEND ME"... without hesitation, "send me".

Praying you have a wonderful sleep with the guide of the Holy Spirit throughout the night. Father, Your protection and peace for our brothers and sisters tonight, through all of this journey, the days that are tough, the moments that are overwhelming, let us call to You, trust You and know Your presence. Amen.


© 2013 Giving Thanks Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me