Translate

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 941 of Giving Thanks

There are many days when the words just will not form to pray, but I know that the Holy Spirit will help and my Jesus will deliver to my Creator, my God.... tonight I pray. 


Many of Your children need Your healing LORD and we know that You have already given us the ultimate healing through salvation, thank You for reminding me tonight. Thank You Father for giving us peace when we come to You wholly and in hope. Tonight LORD I ask for our family to be protected, encouraged and moved by Your truth and presence. I pray mighty and perfect Savior for wisdom as many of us seek the guidance from the medical profession, let us hear the right direction to take. For those in financial challenges we pray for provision, discernment and the ability to be good stewards. As we seek Your wisdom for our jobs, which may or may not be our ultimate purpose we ask for strength to do a good work, and remember who we work for and show respect to our employers. In our relationship God as we work through them, with You, let us truly love our spouses, our children and those around us who are brothers and sisters in Christ. Mostly LORD, for me and those who may feel the same way, remind me daily that it's not about my pain or my challenges, but how I can help others and how I can see Your work in my life in the middle of storm or the settling of a calm. Thank You for Your presence and all that You have done. Help me to remember daily who You truly are, Healer, Redeemer, Savior, King, Counselor, Teacher and the One who loved me first. Let me house the Holy Spirit in joy, victory and knowing I am wholly Yours, let me seek Your presence, correction and direction unceasingly through prayer. Thank You Jesus... thank You my amazing God and Creator. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me