Translate

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thankful Life - October 15, 2014


It really is a beautiful day, rain or shine… Isn't it? Let's make these questions that we have in our head and in our heart about the Lord into explanation points.

God loves you! No question there.
Jesus died so that you could live! No question there.
Nothing is impossible because of God! No question there.
You were created with a purpose to fulfill God's plan! No question there.
Seek Him today!

Father we come to you this today and we just thank You for your presence and Your love. We thank You that You love us so much. We thank You God there is nothing we can ever want because we have You! Help us tear the walls down that hinder our progress to a greater faith and closer relationship with You. Help us let go of the burdens in the woes of this life. Let us come to You and praise and worship many moments today. Thank you Jesus. In the midst of busyness Lord I forget to praise You and worship You… I forget that without You, I have nothing. That with You I am part of something amazing. That without you there would be a void and emptiness but nothing in this world could fill. With You Lord my life is overflowing, and I am so grateful to know You. I am so thankful that Jesus is for me and in me. Help me Lord to be thankful and every moment. Help me Lord to show others how much You love me but how much I love them. Help me love the unlovable, the unapproachable, the undesirable. Help me glorify You, while taking no credit. Help me, humble me And strengthen me as only You can. This I seek Lord in the precious name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

"But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and [a]show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!" ~2 Corinthians 12:9 (Amplified Bible)


©2014 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
#lifeincolorandWORDs
#thankfullife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me