Translate

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Thankful Life - October 8, 2014


Let it be known, that God already WON... 
Bought with blood... the greatest transaction ever recorded!
It is finished... My debt is paid and I now live in hope.  Simply stated, Thank You Father for washing us of our sin with Your work at the Cross and with Your Word daily.
These past few weeks have been interesting, to say the least. In the moments when I thought "I was done... tired, worn out and unable to continue" - God shined energy, love, help and amazing power in my life. I have learned that I can never pray enough for others or set my sights on the LORD Jesus near enough, but I hope and pray that I can try for every moment that I live in this world.
Knowing how much I am loved, have been loved and will be loved - regardless!!! Is enough!
It has been a challenge, physically, emotionally and spiritually lately. Everything seems like so much work. I am grateful that I am praying daily - and seeking in so many moments throughout this life... through this ministry that our loving Father has engaged me with and asks me to lead, I am constantly challenged to 'do better' and live rightly. With this said, I fall short daily... and that is why I am so thankful for His leading.
1 Thessalonians 1 Lexham English Bible (LEB)
Greeting
Paul and Silvanus and Timothy, to the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace to you and peace.
Thanksgiving for the Thessalonian Believers
"We give thanks to God always concerning all of you, making mention constantly in our prayers,  because we remember your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the presence of our God and Father, knowing, brothers dearly loved by God, that he has chosen you, because our gospel did not come to you with word only, but also with power and with the Holy Spirit and with much certainty, just as you know what sort of people we became among you for your sake. And you became imitators of us and of the Lord, receiving the word in much affliction, with the joy of the Holy Spirit, so that you became an example to all those who believe in Macedonia and in Achaia, for from you the word of the Lord has sounded forth, not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but in every place your faith toward God has gone out, so that we have no need to say anything. For they themselves report about us, what sort of welcome we had with you, and how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to await his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus, the one who delivers us from the coming wrath."
These thoughts came as I prayed with, and as the LORD ministered to my heart and soul...
Is there anyone here having a challenge, or several? 
I would like you to pray about, ponder and write a testimony of how God helped you get through it... So, obviously, that doesn't mean you will be writing this at this moment... what it means, is that as you seek guidance, listen for His comfort and see His mercies through this process, take note... keep track and stay accountable to the journey. Also, I want you to give thanks daily... maybe even many times during the day. Every time you see yourself cycling downward, look and seek upward. GIVE THANKS! PRAISE GOD... seek strength and wisdom from the Holy Spirit, and cry out to Jesus.
If you are not in a storm now, you either just came out of one, or are heading in... be prepared, stay in tune with the Spirit and our Father in heaven.
What say you?
I end tonight with this prayer, for you, for me... for those we love.
Father forgive me, for leaving my responsibilities… For letting my own worries and concerns be the center. I want to lift our brothers and sisters, on this page and our other ministry pages, and all of our wonderful PS139 group of edifiers. There have been so many challenges Father that we are overwhelmed, overburdened. We pray for strength to make it through the days, to see through the moments that seem just so hard to push through. Let us in our own moments remember those who are also in need, our brothers and sisters… Those who have yet to be saved... for our countries and the leadership, and the nations around the world. Help us be mindful of Your presence. You are our God, our everything. Thank you for being with us now in Your Son's glorious and precious name we pray, amen.
Lord, let me be humbled daily and glorify You through the days I am honored to live out here before I go home to be with You.

©2014 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
#thankfullifeGTD
#lifeincolorandWORDS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me