Translate

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 952 of Giving Thanks


Even in my “flat out tired”, He is my strength and everything.

Thank you Abba for wonderful friends, my prayer warriors, confidants and support. Father, I am having some of those old insecurities again pertaining to one area of my life. I am overwhelmed with the uncertainty and the tasks at hand. I pray Father that I can be calmed through Your promise to hold me close in times of trouble, and this is my heart today. Help me prepare what needs to be done and accomplished, to be confident in the work I do and in the manner it which it is done. Let me not be troubled by "what others think, say or do", as I know I have done the "best" I can. Help me with all the unspoken fears and to not worry about something that may not come to fruition. Let me be calmed... collected and together.

LORD, I am really needing You during this time of my life, and it seems I spent more time in Your Word when things were going awesome. What is that? How can I possibly avoid what is needed so much? Help be in the drenching through Your Word during this time, be with me during this time of straying to the desert when the rivers are so nearby. As I head into this weekend Father, prepare me, give me the opportunity to speak what needs to be shared, ask what needs to be questioned and aware of all the things I need to confront. Help me Father to continue to praise in all circumstances. I thank You mighty and perfect God for giving me all that I need, all that is for me and all that will ever be needed. In the name of Jesus and in the power of the Holy Spirit I ask boldly for a sincere conviction of my heart, through Your work, and in Your strength for I have no strength, no will to push through or press in... help me do this Father. Amen.

Let me run to You for shelter… into Your loving and perfect arms for refuge.

"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” ~Psalms 91:1-2 (New International Version)

So many Father feel helpless or hopeless in their circumstances; help me not be one of hopelessness. The amazing thing is that we can always help ourselves - if we cannot do it, You are faithful with Your children (to me) and pick up the pieces of our circumstances. In Your will all things are accomplished, through our obedience to Your Word, we are heard - our cries, our pleas, our prayers.

Let us be obedient and desire to be in Your will. Let us be wholly and completely Yours as we follow Your desire for our lives, or correct when we do not. Let us believe in the impossible, through the possibilities of Your works in us.

"The Lord rules over the deep waters; He rules as king forever. The Lord gives strength to his people and blesses them with peace." ~Psalm 29:10-11 (Good News Translation)

Anyone can write. Few can be inspired to write. Thank You Father for giving me You daily, as well as always showing me the words to share, the words to pursue and the words to live by.

"Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me O Lord, the God of truth." ~ Psalm 31: 5 (New International Version)
"I will praise You, Lord, for You have rescued me. You refused to let my enemies triumph over me. O Lord my God, I cried out to You for help, and You restored my health. You brought me up from the grave, O Lord. You kept me from falling into the pit of death." Psalm 30:1-3 (New Living Translation)

© 2012 Shawn Boreta, Giving Thanks Daily
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me