Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Just a Thought - Ron McIntyre


Just a thought to consider---Any hardships that God asks us to endure for His sake will one day seem like nothing in comparison to His reward ( see Roman 8:18) and NOTHING will be the reward for choosing anything in His place (see Matthew 25:30).

Sounds simple, but is this what we do? Do we really endure for His sake? Do we praise Him during our times of hardship? Do we mean it or do we give lip service? I have been guilty of lip service in the past and I pray that I never do it again. I pray for all you in this family that none of you fall short of true praise to our Father, our Creator and our Savior. I pray that all of you truly enjoy His love, His grace, His forgiveness and that you have complete peace and joy in Him. You are my family, His family and I want each and everyone to know that I personally have come to love you all as my true brothers and sisters in this wonderful family of God.

Strength and Honor


"And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." ~Matthew 25:30 
Present Suffering and Future Glory"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." ~Romans 8:18
(New International Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me