Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sunrise by Shawn Boreta


Sunrise

It is early, and the light comes up over the tree tops - 
and it is an amazing thing to see. 

O’ my glorious and wonderful God thank You for being with me as
 I wake and ushering me through my morning and perfecting me in this life, 
I am truly grateful.

I look out the window and a I am truly mesmerized by all the amazing colors 
I see, blue of many shades, white, yet not white and very white, shades of green that change 
with the wind, browns and pinks and yellows fill the lenses of my eyes. 

And, it is all that You see Lord, but so much less. Help me to see today what You see. 
Give me vision like Yours where You desire it so, and keep me focused and clear as 
I try to grasp all the glory and wonder of my life with You. 

It is still early, and the light enters deep into my heart and radiates greatly around me – 
what an amazing thing to experience. 



© 2012 Shawn Boreta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me